Consultants use their creativity and problem-solving skills to address a wide variety of problems for their client companies. They gather relevant data, often in a field different from their background, in order to solve specific problems and generate concrete deliverables on a fast deadline.
Learn about consulting careers from three PhD students who participated in the Hopkins Graduate Consulting Club and transitioned into careers at leading consulting companies.
- "Talk about your job search" - 0:27
- "How and when did you become interested in pursuing a career in consulting?" - 3:57
- "How can PhD’s transition into a consulting career?" - 6:42
- "What advice would you offer to others interested in a career in consulting?" - 8:33
- "What was the interview process?" - 10:38
- "What are you most excited about?" - 14:59
He’s excited to start as a Business Analyst at Lifescience Dynamics very soon.